1. Why a broad-spectrum probiotic?
-Modern life – on a regular basis stress, poor diet, pollution, and medications (especially antibiotics) – disrupts our natural balance and gut flora, giving bad bacteria the upper hand
-Healthy gut flora consists of a variety of species of probiotic bacteria
-A multi-strain or high-diversity probiotic helps restore the natural diversity of your gut*
2. Benefits of 31 diverse probiotic strains
-A broad-spectrum probiotic will assist to restore & handle a healthy gut flora*
-A diverse gut flora plays a central role in human health*
-Gut bacteria influence mood, metabolism, immunity, digestive comfort and overall well-being*
3. Formulated with Bio-tract
– Stomach acid destroys most probiotics
– Bio-tract is a patented delivery system for protecting delicate probiotics from stomach acid
– Provides targeted release of live probiotics exactly where your body needs it
4. Formulated with 50 billion live & active cultures at time of manufacture. 5 Billion Guaranteed at Expiration. No refrigeration required.
5. Delayed release Capsules. GLUTEN-FREE (Third-party Certified lower than 5 parts per million.) Soy-free and Non-GMO.
6. Probiotics are cultivated in USA, Italy, Germany and France. Encapsulated, packaged and tested in USA. Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility. Tested and re-tested by both in-house and third-party labs to guarantee purity and potency.
[*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.]
Delivers a unique blend of 31 Probiotic Strains. Provides both high strain diversity and high bacteria count.
More than just Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria. Formulated with all kinds of probiotics such as Pediococcus, Lactococcus, and Streptococcus, to restore and handle a healthy gut flora.*
A healthy gut flora is very important and influences each aspect of health from mood, metabolism, immunity and digestive comfort.*
Designed to live on stomach acid and provide targeted release with Bio-tract. 50 Billion live cultures. No refrigeration required.
Probiotics are cultivated in USA, Italy, Germany and France. Packaged, and tested in america. Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility.