Probiotics are live microorganisms (good and super friendly bacteria) that are a good option to our health. They reside naturally in our body and they cause no harm.
A May, 2015 study by the University of Columbia found that majority of popular and national brand probiotics supplement contain detectable traces of gluten. At the same time as these brands and manufacturers market their products as gluten free, the research cited above says another way. Of the 22 probiotics tested, the research found over half (55 percent) of these brands as having detectable traces of gluten.
The Just Potent Advantage
• Our promise to you is to never sell you BULL. We simply sell the most productive probiotics supplement on this planet!
• All strains present in every capsule are cultivated here in america. No a part of this product is manufactured outside of america.
• Our probiotics supplement have no traces of gluten.
• Free of GMO, dairy, salt, wheat, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
• Higher milligrams of FOS per capsule than most brands. FOS helps with growth of a good option bacteria At the same time as at the same time increasing overall gastrointestinal tract health. We simply sell the most productive probiotics supplement on this planet!
• Guaranteed minimum of 600 billion CFUs per bottle through expiration.
• Guaranteed shelf stable and higher stomach acid survivability. Absolutely no refrigeration required!
• 8 powerful handpicked strains that ensures optimal intestinal flora
Choose the right probiotics supplement by buying from a reputable company with solid track record of delivering the most productive probiotics on this planet. Just Potent is BBB accredited with A+ ratings (highest to be had).
Each capsule contains 2 times the CFUs of the most productive selling probiotics (PRO-15) on Amazon.
Just Potent Probiotics is arguably the most productive probiotics on this planet; hands down!
Better survivability against stomach acids than any probiotics in the marketplace today.
Improves your immune and digestive system. Change into lactose tolerant and regular again!
Significantly help with the side effects associated with antibiotic therapy. Replenish good bacteria faster!